المصارعة الخطير

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المصارعة الخطير هو منتدى يتكلم عن كل شيء لكن تخصصه بالمصارعة أكبر

3 مشترك

رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله

R edge R
    R edge R
    الإدارة
    الإدارة

عدد المشاركات : 54
    تاريخ التسجيل : 11/06/2010

رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله Empty رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله

مُساهمة من طرف R edge R الجمعة يونيو 11, 2010 5:34 am

Randy Orton™️'s BlurbsAbout me:
    HELLO, AND WELCOME TO MY ONE AND ONLY MYSPACE PROFILE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.™️ This is in fact the real Randall Keith Orton. All other Randy Orton mypsace and website users are posers and are fake! Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is really me. Do not ask because you already know the answer and you'll be wasting both of our time. As you all should know, if not, then you'll surely find out now, my real full name is Randall Keith Orton. I am 6'5", 245 lbs. I am 28 years old, born in Knoxville, Tennessee, raised in St. Louis, Missouri. I am a current WWE Superstar. I am married to in my opinion the most beautiful woman in my eyes, Samantha Spino Orton. We got married on September 21st, 2007. (The 2nd happiest day of my life.) I have found my soulmate in her and couldn't be happier with anyone else. However, the happiest day of my life was on July 12th, 2008. That's the day that me and my wife brought our firstborn daughter into the world. Her name is Alana Marie Orton. She was 8 lbs. 10 oz. She has made me the happiest person/father in the entire world. I think she's the most beautiful baby in the entire world and I like to think she got her good looks from her father, lol. But anyway, back to buisness. If you're a big enough fan of wrestling and whether you love me, or you hate me, you have got to admit 2 things: 1 - I am one of the greatest wrestlers in history that you have ever witnessed, and 2 - you should know me by my wrestling nickname and that is "The Legend Killer". I think the name is self-explanatory in itself. I have dethroned legends such as Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sgt. Slaughter, Jake The Snake Roberts, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, and many more on the list and many more to come. My finishing move in the ring is the "R.K.O.". (Hints: named after my initials) I am a graduate of Hazlewood Central High School. All throughout high school, I was a straight A student. After high school, I enlisted myself into the United States Marine Corps. However, I was dishonorably discharged after I went AWOL (Abscent Without Leave) on 2 seperate occasions. I made my professional wrestling debut in 2000 with the MMWA-SICW in St. Louis Missouri, and I made my 1st Television appearance in a match on Sunday Night Heat against Billy Gunn on May 6th, 2001. My quickest match recorded was against Val Venis on a Raw television event on July 10th, 2006. I used 2 moves to seal the victory and it took 10 seconds. I am the 3rd 3rd generation superstar. The 1st 2 are Dwayne The Rock Johnson and Chavo Guerrero. I am the son of the legendary Cowboy Bob Orton Jr., and grandson of also the legendary Bob Orton Sr. (Rest In Peace). My grandfather, Bob Orton Sr., tragically and unfortunately, passed away on July 16th, 2006. I'm the oldest of 3 children, I have 2 younger siblings, Nathan Orton (16 years old) and Becky Orton (21 years old). Me and my father are the only father/son to ever be named both rookies of the year. True fact: ME and my close personal friendS and fellow WWE Superstars, Dave Batista and John Cena, debuted our wrestling careers in Ohio Valley Wrestling. I'm also the nephew of wrestling legend/musician, turned actor, Barrymore Barlow aka "Barry O". I'm the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in the history of the WWE at age 24 when I defeated Chris Benoit, (Rest In Peace) at SummerSlam back in August 15th, 2004. I'm the second youngest Intercontinental Champion of all time at age 23 when I defeated Rob Van Dam back on a Raw Television event in 2003. Also, I'm the 2nd longest reigning Intercontinental Champion in history at 7 months. I haven't had much time to log on and/or change or upload anything but I will be updating this more in the future so stay tuned.
    undertaker
    عضو محترف
    عضو محترف

عدد المشاركات : 141
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/06/2010
    العمر : 28
    الموقع : الاردن

رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله Empty رد: رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله

مُساهمة من طرف undertaker الجمعة يونيو 11, 2010 3:20 pm

مشكور وواصل الابداع
    R edge R
    R edge R
    الإدارة
    الإدارة

عدد المشاركات : 54
    تاريخ التسجيل : 11/06/2010

رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله Empty رد: رسالة عن راندي اورتن يتكلم فيها عن نفسه واهله

مُساهمة من طرف R edge R الجمعة يونيو 11, 2010 7:18 pm

مشكوور ع الرد
    AMR
    AMR
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المشاركات : 87
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/06/2010
    العمر : 26
    الموقع : www.wrestling-d.yoo7.com

مُساهمة من طرف AMR السبت يونيو 12, 2010 4:33 am

شكرا حبيبي + مثبت بس ياريت تستخدم أي قاموس مثل الوافي لترجمتها

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 5:08 pm